Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birthday Wishes -- CASEStudy/LPKCTD


Birthday Wishes - I killed 2 birds with one stone on this one... I used Sarah Martina Parker's card as my inspiration for CASE Study38 challenge and I incorporated Kathy's Color Throw Down at LilyPad. It totally "CHALLENGED" me! But I have a blast brainstorming this one and I am quite happy with what I came up with. Hope you enjoy looking at it as well!

DSP - Stampin' Up! - Paisley Petals #122367
Stamp - Stampin' Up! - Bring on the Cake #121958
Key - Stampin' Up! Trinket Keys #121892

TFL
T%dles Peep!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP) 24/7

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Well you prove a challenge is good for the mojo! Love those regal colours and all those perfectly placed embellishments!
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Betty...this card is beautiful! What a fabulous array of trims, so eye catching!
Wonderfully coordinated and oh-so-vintage-y! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Kathy said...

Wow your card is chock full of yummy details I don't know where to look first. Just beautiful :)
Thank you for participating with The Color Thrown Down challenge at Lily Pad. :)

Sarah Martina said...

I'm happy with it, too! Lol... this is gorgeous, Betty!

Deborah said...

I'm quite happy with your card, too! Thanks for coming out to play at the Lily Pad, Zack's Nana (aka: Betty)!

;~D

TMS424

Tuesday Morning Sketches #424 This card was created using: Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry cs and Warmth & Cheer DSP, Glitter Enamel...