my friend - CASEStudy46

For the CASE Study this month Jill Cooper is challenging us. She made a gorgeous floral card and I did my best to meet the challenge. I used stamps from the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. The set is called My Friend and there are 5 stamps in this set (#122587). I stamped the silhouette and sentiment in Basic Black. Then I used both the Boho Blossoms and the Spring Bouquet punches to punch my flowers. I layered them and attached them with brads. I used my scoring tool on the white cardstock to give some texture similar to what Jill added to her card. Hope you like my take on the challenge. Don't forget to check out the NEW Idea Book & Catalog!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

Comments

Terri Daugherty said…
Love your card with all those happy flowers!
Aimes said…
Those flowers are bloomin' gorgeous! (sorry - poor pun!)
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Andrea Ewen said…
What a beautiful collage of flowers, Betty! Love the colors and how the black outline highlights them! A great CASE of Jill's card...wonderful work!
Very lovely, Betty! Gret dimension added by using the paper flowers, and I love the banner!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley