CASE-ing Teneale Williams

This week at CASE Study #52 we are challenged to CASE someone's work that inspired us. Follow this link to see what Teneale Williams card inspired me! I have to say that I went through some of the previous challenges but it was the card made by Teneale that really caught my eye and my breath! I hope I did her creation justice. Thanks to all the ladies at CASE Study for always inspiring and challenging me.
This is also a study in Purple using Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder ink. Some Stampin' Up! stamps and dsp along with some Very Vanilla cs.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

Comments

Victoria said…
Gorgeous! So elegant. Well done.
Peace, Vicki
victorialavender.net
Andrea Ewen said…
How glorious, Betty...Teneale is a wonderful card maker and you've done her card justice! I love the lavender colors, the flourish-y stamps and the beautiful coordinating ribbon! An awesome CASE! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!
Aimes said…
A truly beautiful card! Love the sponging to create the moon!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Sue Kohler said…
This is a fabulous take on Teneale's gorgeous creation!!loving the purple tonings and the detailed boarder at the bottom!
Thanks for sharing with us at CASE study this week! :)

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley