CASEStudy101

I was truly inspired by Kristi's CASE Study Challenge this week. Her card was lovely and let's face it, I'm a sucker for birds! So I jumped at the chance to CASE her card. It was fun. I am not sure I got what I was shooting for but it did turn out nicely. I love this little birdie from SU's Nature Walk set. The stamped flowers are from SU's Creative Elements set. If you like birds and garner a little inspiration from my card or Kristi's card then pop on over to CASE Study #101 and get to creating.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

Comments

Kristii said…
Soooo very pretty!! I love all the flowers and the colors are fabulous!
Aimes said…
Love those flowers and that birdie!
Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study! :)
Hugs!
Debby said…
Oh what a lovely collage of flowers. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards