CASEStudy#104

CaseStudy Challenge #104 Case a Design Team Member. It's continuing their Anniversary festivities.

Below is my card but you will have to scroll down to see who I CASE-d.

Now you get to see who I CASE-d!



Yes, it's Clare Buswell. I loved a lot of Clare's creations but this one gave me the opportunity to use my NEW die. I just loved the CAS design. I don't know if my version is as CAS. I used a glitter cardstock for my version. But I tried to stick to the same scheme of things. I hope I did Clare justice.

Thanks to CLARE BUSWELL for the inspiration!!!

Comments

Loz said…
Beautiful card and gorgeous die Betty..Loz
Jean Martin said…
Oh wow! Wonderful CASE! I totally LOVE Clare's work too! And you picked such a wonderful card to CASE! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)
So pretty! Great die cutting and the sentiment looks great! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards