CASE Study 111

CASE Study #111 - It just so happened that I needed a masculine get well card. So I pulled out my The Open Sea set (C123032). I have to say, it is my "go to" set for cards for the men in my life.

Something else neat-o happened last week. I was sent a stamp from a friend as a gift and the packaging inside was two sheets of cork. Soooo, you guessed it! That's part of the mat on my card and I even stamped my sentiment from Word Play onto the cork! I was so excited to see it worked!!!
A little distressing, some twine and a Navy P Coat button and I called this one done! Hope you like it!


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Fantastic card for a Man Betty. I love the stamp set you have used..Loz
Maureen said…
Betty! Love the masculine flair if this! You nailed it! Thanks so much for playing with us this week over on CASE Study :)
Aimes said…
Super masculine card!
Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study this week!
Hugs!
x
Christina said…
I'm a huge fan of boat images for the men in my life, so this is right up my alley! Love that you were able to use the cork, which adds such a fantastic texture. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley