CASE Study 113

Hello Again!
I am back today with another CASE Study challenge card. I got lots of nice feedback last week but I didn't get picked. I am baffled as to what I have to do to get it right for these ladies. They DO challenge me!

Anyhoo, Julia Stainton is once again posting the card to CASE this week. I love the clean simplicity of her card! But if you know me, I got to take it over the hump. So above is my creation.

How my card came together:
About a month ago I won a prize from Hippie Aud. Well, Aud had some health problems and some other things come up. But yesterday I received the package. She BLEW MY MIND! Copics, Spellbinders, Quick Cutz, ribbons, embossing folders, rhinestones, if you could name a cardmaking product it was in that box! So I was immediately drawn to this embossing folder and thought with it's solid and outlined elements it reminded me of Julie's CASE project. Ok so I embellished a little with Stickles Pearls. But whether my card get picked or not, I already think I'm a winner with this one!


Stampin' Up!:
Very Vanilla and Rich Razzleberry CS
Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive ink pads
Gumball Green ribbon
Papaya Collage and Word Play Stamps
Clear Embossing powder


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net
 

Comments

Natalie Power said…
What a lovely card Betty, the ribbon really stands out against your beautiful background x
Loz said…
Stunning card and I love the embossing folder Betty. Congrats'on winning the prize..Loz
Jeanne J said…
I love the bird and that pretty background!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley