Thursday, January 24, 2013

CASEStudy125

CASE Study #125 Challenge - I think I liked this card sooo much I am thinking of making a set of 12 to give as a RAK! Anyone interested?

I CASEd Amber's card and decided to do a little Texas themed card this go round. I mean, after all,  I do live here! Ha!

With a little ink and some really awesome stamps from The DeadBeat I made a cute little card.

Thanks to Amber and the CASE Study Team for the inspiration this week.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Maureen said...

very cool! Hey, Don't Mess with Texas! LOL My sister lives in Austin so I've been to Texas several times! I love it! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

TMS424

Tuesday Morning Sketches #424 This card was created using: Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry cs and Warmth & Cheer DSP, Glitter Enamel...