CASE Study 126 and CTD227

This week my card is a two-fer as in 1 card for two challenges. I have chosen the color combination at Color Throw Down #227 and Amber's card to CASE at CASEStudy #126 for my creation this week. I loved the fabulous color scheme of Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive and Crumb Cake for this CASE card. My wonderful hubby bought me the trellis style stamp and I thought it matched the CASE design very well. The color palette fit my theme perfectly as well.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Denise Marzec said…
Great card! Thanks for joining us at the CTD.
Loz said…
Beautiful card Betty..Loz
Kristen said…
love the trellis stamp, hubby did good! ;-)

visiting from CASE Study
hope you can visit me too :)
cbuswell said…
This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!
Oh, simply gorgeous! Love that flower. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!
Andrea Ewen said…
How beautiful...that flower just pops! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley