CASEStudy131

CASE Study #131 - CASE this card by Julie Ebersole. Julie's card is beautiful and very bright. My card is more subdued. I have been trying out a new technique (new to me) which is to scribble Copics in 3 shades of the same family on a piece of acrylic and put alcohol in my aqua painter. Using the colors on the acrylic as my palette I use the aqua painter as my paint brush to color my image. I love this technique so much. It makes me feel like I am actually painting. :-).

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy my card. The image is a stamp from Art Impressions.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Gorgeous card Betty..Loz
Monika Reeck said…
Love that Images and that background is pretty...beautiful Card Betty...how are you dear..
Maureen said…
what a gorgeous result with your "painting!" Love the kraft background too :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards