CASEStudy155

CASE Study #155 - color and banners, two of my favorite things! 
For my project I chose to use a piece of watercolor paper and my SU inks in spray bottles with glimmer paint mixed in. I spritzed the watercolor paper with Marina Mist and Lucky Limeade. Then I too some washi tape and a piece of PaperHouseProductions Artist  PP-0612 paper pack  and cut them to make my banners. When I got to the edge of the pp there was some clear areas so that's where I stamped my sentiment from SU set #121970 Pursuit of Happiness. Added a little clip with a SU
Frosted Finishes embellishment that I colored with my Sharpies in Red, Green and Blue to add a little more color.


You can see the sentiment and the embellishment a little better in the closeup below.


I love COLOR if you couldn't tell. 
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub 

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
This card is so AWESOME!!! :)
Ryn Tanaka said…
Love the layout of this!
Loz said…
Gorgeous card and colors Betty..Loz

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley