Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chesteen Book

Helloooo!
The other day I was prowling blogs again and I happened to come across THIS article and THIS image on Taylor VanBruggen's blog Taylored Expressions. Since hub's cousin is getting married in April I thought I'd give this a whirl. Below is my "Chesteen" book. Okay, Taylor, how'd I do???



Ingredients: 7 Gypsies (book), Cricut (Sampler Cartridge), Petaloo (Flora Doodles), various pp, stickers, ribbons, Basic Grey (fibers), Me & My Big Ideas (Alpha Stickers)
We aren't going to make the wedding. The couple is getting married on a cruise ship and then departing on a 7 day cruise. So I will deliver my gift to the bride later this month and she will have it for her shower in March. Best Wishes & Congratulations Ashley & Jeremy!!!
BTW, Ashley told me her favorite colors are PINKS & PURPLES!
Toodles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun, fun, I love this.

Vixen said...

Hi and Congratulations to you too :)
I think this will be really fun!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O