Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cards for St.Jude

Well, Winter's card drive has ended and although I didn't win a PRIZE, I feel like a winner!
Winter collected some 1519 cards for the children of St. Jude's Children's Hospital!!!
What a wonderful bunch of people cardmakers are!
I'd like to add a personal Thank You to all who participated. I am blessed that both my girls and my little grandson, Zack, were born healthy and continue to be so. But for all those who aren't or who contract life threatening/altering illnesses this was a wonderful thing to do and I am so happy I participated and did my part.

You can see the prizes and the winners HERE on Winter's blog. You can see the 3 cards I created and sent to Winter, HERE.
Thanks Again!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O