Friday, April 9, 2010

happiness Always - CCT107 MONO MANIA

happiness Always - Cute Card Thursday Challenge #107 Mono Mania. I saw a similar card to this in my May 2010 issue of CARDMAKER Magazine. It works perfectly for this challenge. I used 3 shades of grey and one whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up! I ran the middle shade of grey through my Cuttlebug using the harlequin embossing folder. My stamps are from Kaiser Crafts and Stampin' Up! I stamped with Imprintz white pigment ink and embossed with Up Town silver powder. I used my Martha Stewart picket fence border punch on a 2 x 12 inch strip of white computer paper for my frilly matte under my medium grey scallop circle. The pearls on my scallop are from Kaiser Crafts. My velvet flowers are from 7 Gypsies. I added little irredescent pearls to the centers. Ribbons are from RAKs.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Betty.

Trish D said...

Oh this is gorgeous Betty! I love the colour of this. Well done my dear :)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O