Monday, April 12, 2010

You Moooove Me! - CPS59
















You Moooove Me! - Card Patterns Sketch #59. My friend Sue Meyer gave me a set of black foam type rubber stamps. The image on my card was one of them. Question is : Horse or Cow? I chose COW! Hubs says it could go either way. So I am sticking with COW. If you think other wise, well just leave it in your comments. :O) Designer papers are from DCWV Mocha collection. The sentiment is written in my own hand.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

well, I'd go with horse but I really like the card you made with it! I like the little strips you put at the top with the brads and the paper is great!

Tracey said...

I thought cow, my darling D thought horse LOL!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

whoistracy said...

This is too cute! Love the fun sentiment.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O