Monday, July 19, 2010

Bliss - PPC-CC22

Bliss - Picture Perfect Creations-Color Challenge#22. We've come to the middle of July and this is my creation as GDT member at Picture Perfect Creations. I'm having a blast with these color combos! Not my normal color choices. But it's a challenge right! So I hope you like what I've created using Cajun Craze - which is some cinnamon colored felt. Baja Breeze which I incorporated using my rub on flowers and some cardstock accents. Rich Razzleberry & Regal Rose are in the SU dp and all the embellishments. Rubons are from Basic Grey. Felt button brads are from Zva.
If color combos are your bag, then hop on over to PPC-CC and try out their challenges. I know you'll have fun!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

OHHHH I just love that paper you have used, it is just stunning :)

cardsister said...

I love it! Beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY Betty I love all your elements.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O