Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello Kitty - PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS#82

Hello Kitty - PaperCraftPlanet Cuttlebug-ers Challenge #82 -  So here is the official challenge post from PCP:
Hidee Ho Neighbors!

Hope everyone is doing well on this fine day! It's Sunday here in the states and in north Texas it's hotter than:

It's so hot the hens are layin' hard-boiled eggs.
It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch.
It's hotter than a stolen tamale.
It's so hot,the chickens have to use potholders to pull the worms out of the ground.
Hotter than a two dollar pistol at an all night shoot out.
Hotter than hell's door hinges.

So is it hot enough for you?

On to the challenge...
I am thinking since it's sooo hot here in the U.S. we could go with a fall themed card. So drag out your black cats and make a card using a black cat and some black, orange and purple on your cards. Just remember to use your 'bug' in some way. That could mean embossing, cutting, etc.

Your tag is always going to be: pcpcuttlebug

For my card I used a yellow orange cardstock to stamp my cat on. Then I added a black and white ribbon and a felt flower to embellish my card. The embossed purple cardstock was a RAK. Cats, purple, orange and black don't always mean Halloween. I hope that my card reveals that.

Thanks for joining me this week and I am sooo looking forward to something eery and cool in this summer heat.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the ribbon!! That is so unique!!! hugs!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O