thankful thoughts of you - CTD116

Another card using the ColorThrowDown combo! Red Riding Hood Red, hmm I don't have my cardstock labeled so I am hoping this is Red Riding Hood Red or a close facsimili thereof. :O)
At first I kept saying, I really don't think these colors go together. But after I started playing with them, I realized, I could, as Tim Gunn says, "Make it work!" And I think I did! :O)
This card is very simply done and you could crank out several of these at one sitting if you were of a mind to. The RRR cardstock is cut 5 x 5" square. It's run through with an embossing folder. I have several Stampin' Up! ef on order. Maybe next week I can show them off. But for now I used another brand. You'll have to run it through once and then take it out, move the ef over a little (trying to line up the pattern) and put it back through again.
The Certainly Celery cs is 3.5 x 3.5" square. The very vanilla cs is 3 3/8" square.

After all is said and done, I may add a 5.25" border of very vanilla on the back as a matte. It looks like it needs that extra border to set off the RRR.

Stampin' Up! Stamps - Fresh Cuts, Grateful Greetings

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Cheryl said…
oh wow totaly love this,the embossing is just so effective,hugs cheryl xx
*Vicki* said…
So very pretty and looks wonderful in this color!! TFS! :)
Carla (cmsuto) said…
Very pretty card, Betty! Love the embossed background and image! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown!
LeAnne said…
Very cool---I love this image and haven't played with it often enough! Thanks for using my CTD colors and playing along with us this week!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley