Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring is Blossoming! Promotion Button for Demo sidebars!

Spring is Blossoming! Promotion Button for Demo sidebars!


It isn't spring here yet where I live as far as the weather is concerned but Spring is in the air and on the roadsides as the bluebonnets and Indian paintbrushes are showing their color. Stampin' Up! has many floral stamps and several floral punches as well. So if you need anything to complete your Easter & Mother's Day projects just give me a buzz or shoot me an e-mail. I love what I do and I enjoy sharing it with others.

Here is a pretty promotion button for SU demos to use in blog sidebars. It advertises the new Spring is Blossoming promotion. Just copy/paste the appropriate code! The button code below links to the .pdf. If you'd prefer that it links to your own promotions page on your DBWS, feel free to change up the code as necessary!


USA Code:

CAN Code:




This paper is only available during April!
It will return in Next Years Idea Book and Catalog!

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or if you'd like to book a class, workshop or the Spring is Blossoming Sneak Peek please give me a call at 214-495-7481 or email me at 2schaubs@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O