Friday, May 6, 2011

Punchy! - JFF

Punchy! - Just For Fun... This was soo much F-U-N! I used my punches to create this card, 4 of them to be exact. The body of the purses are the bottoms of the cupcake from the Build a Cupcake punch #121807 turned upside down. The handles are the 1" circle medium punch #119868 and the 3/4" medium circle punch #119873. The flap on the purse is what was leftover when I punched the handle of the purse. The dsp I used is from Play Date #117168 and I added brushed silver brads. The sentiment is from the Hodgepodge Happiness stamp set #120570 and I used the 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Lg punch #119863 punching one white and one real red. I then used my 3/16" Corner Small punch #119871 to take a little off the ends. The green strip across my card is what was leftover from punching my purse handles trimmed down. Cardstock is YoYo Yellow, Real Red, Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and green.
All products mentioned are from Stampin' Up! and can be purchased from me by clicking HERE 24/7.

TFL
T%dles Peep!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

1 comment:

Tinkerbellgirl said...

WOW! I really think this is a fun girly girl card! Can not wait to make one! I want to order all of this from you!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O