Friday, October 12, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Here's the promised photos of what I've been up to this week.






In the mean time, I had a rough couple of days and I need to share.
You see I have a friend, she's got a lot of stress in her life right now.
So I tried to be understanding but a couple of times in the past two days
she has really, ummm, hurt my feelings and upset me. I let it go because I didn't
want to add to her stress. In the mean time, my stress level shot through the ROOF!
Anyhoo, my problem is, I see her at least once a week and she has something
majorly stressful happening in her life next week. So, do I keep my cool
and just be supportive, or do I pull back and just simmer for another week;
let her go through her thing and then re-group when it's over?

My sis is good at talking me through these sorts of situations but due to some
stressful things in her life this past week she is going away for the weekend and
will screen her calls.

As for me, all I can say is "Calgon, take me away!"

I'm off to bed now. Hopefully as Miss Scarlet says, "...tomorrow is another day."

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net
 

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Woow Betty you seems look busy making all these lovely cards...love the pic number 3 the right card and the middle is cuutee..and the foto number 4 I love the all...what a very different Idea you have...I hope I get one a new years card from you cause I am not celebrate Christmast dear...pls if you have time see my last post for this month..hugs

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O