Tuesday, May 19, 2015

FERGUS BOBBY MAGEE

We made a new addition to our family on Sunday, May 17, 2015. 
Meet Fergus Bobby MaGee. He's pure Airedale Terrier and he has warmed the cockles of my heart. Although he is probably getting pretty tired of hearing me saying "NO!"
 In the van on our way home to Texas with our little Fergus.

Checking out his new yard.


Below, first bath.


Fergus and his dad.


Mom, stop tying your shoes and pay attention to me.


Another shoe?


Watching Mom do all her getting dressed business in the morning is very tiresome on a puppy.


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

3 comments:

loz said...

He is Sooo Cute Betty..Loz

Tinkerbellgirl said...

I love your new sweet boy! I know he will bring you both lots of fun and joy! Hugs Debbie

Monika Reeck said...

lovely picture Betty..
how are you
I miss your encouragement
Hope you are well and healthy Betty
See you maybe soon on my Blog if you have a little bit time
hugs, Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O