Going Batty CC



Fall is my favorite season of the year. I really love the crispness in the air and the warm colors.

Today's card was made for Curtain Call - Going Batty. I don't own many Halloween stamps. 2 from Stampin' Up! I think. But I have some stickers. So I stamped the haunted house and spooky tree from one of my sets in Staz-On black. Then with my sponge I added background color. Then I traced a window from another project and cut the panes out. Added the stickers and my stamped sentiment. I used the brick wall embossing folder from Stampin' Up! on my purple card stock.
Drop by Curtain Call and play along.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Monika Reeck said…
whazt a very cutee scene Betty
love that ghost and cat and that halloween houose look so scary for me
great Halloween card my friend
hugs
Monika

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards