Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tues Steppin' on a Wednesday - CTD141

I was s'posed to post this yesterday but of course as par for me I forgot. So here it is! This is my Texas Tuesday - Tues Steppin' card and I used the colors from ColorThrowDown #141 to create it. The colors are Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Rose Red, Aqua (which in my case is Bermuda Bay).
I stamped and heat embossed the So Saffron with SU set Wanted in Daffodil Delight ink. The tag stamp (from Co-TT Design Team Member Deadbeat Mark) was stamped in Rose Red then heat embossed. Using my daubers and making mattes for the ground, The Alamo, the state and the sky; in a circular motion I smudged the various inks. I colored the Alamo itself with the Stampin' Write Blush Blossom marker. Then I highlighted the stucco with Cajun Craze. I distressed the edges and daubed on some Early Espresso ink to the edges. The Alamo is raised up with SU Dimensionals. I added the So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon with a decorative metal brad.

You can see the rest of the Texas Tuesday groups' creations by clicking their links in my sidebar.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

Great tag card! The embossed background is great! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O