Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Happy Feet - SC254 - Zack's B-day

Hello:
Happy 6th Birthday, Zackary!!! Love You, Nana

It's been a few days since I posted. Been rather busy round here...
Since Zack, decided he wants a Happy Feet/penguin theme for his birthday party my mom asked me to make a birthday card for her and dad to give Zack. This is what I came up with using SplitCoast Sketch Challenge #254. I love these stamps from My Favorite Things. It's the same set I used in my previous post. The pp is from DCWV The Glitter Stacks. I used my Martha Stewart star border punch and my NEW EK Success snowflake border punch on the inside. The sentiment reads: Hey, Zackary! Twinkle, Twinkle. You're the star...
Inside reads: And wonderful is what you are!
So here's a wish that's just for you -
May all your birthday dreams come true! TFL!

T%dles Peeps!

Betty aka ZacksNana

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O