Monday, April 27, 2015

SSC100


Above is my entry for the Challenge at Sunday Stamps #100. I chose purple, pink and orange for my color palette. I am quite pleased. I colored the flower from Chocolate Baroque's Fancy Flowers #UA5SP0422, the Sketched Hummingbird from Stampabilities and the sentiment from Reverse Confetti. The banners are from the Dear lizzy paper stack called Lucky Charm. I added a little shimmer to my hummingbird with Zazzles Blossom and Evergreen.

The sketch for the challenge is below.

Pop on over to Sunday Stamps and try out this sketch challenge. 


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

5 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

Wonderful coloring, Betty! Love the colors you chose. A very pretty creation. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

Tinkerbellgirl said...

Color choices are just great! I love the bird so much! Want to make one soon!

Claire Broadwater said...

Betty, your coloring is gorgeous! The colors are beautiful! This card would make anyone happy to receive! Thank you very joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Leena Girsa said...

What a pretty card! I love those images and your colouring is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps :)

Monika Reeck said...

Bettyyyyyy I am so happy to see you join Sunday Stamps..ths is so adorable...love that bird and flower and nice ribbon bow too
see you on sunday at Sunday Stamps..it is a secret still... :)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O