Tuesday, December 8, 2009

C4C14 - Joy to the World

Greetings!
Here's my Christmas card for my mom & dad. It's a gift card holder. The little pouch is on the back which you will see in the 3rd photo below. I created this card using the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges blog.
I punched the scalloped circle out then backed the inside of my card with some pattern paper. I used rub on snow flakes and white brads. There are bits and baubles from Keep in Touch. There's also another poinsettia from Fred She Said. Inside the card is where I mounted my poinsettia. The sentiment is a rub on from Little Yellow Bicycle.

On the back is more pattern paper running in different directions to add some contrast. I stamped my personal logo on there and heat embossed.

This card is pretty simple to duplicate if you have a few folks on your list that you need to give gift cards to. So give it a whirl. I'd love to see what YOU come up with!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O