Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stampin' Up! Class Creations

Yippee! My first crafting class of any kind and my first Stampin' Up! class. Thanks Janice for taking me on in a class. I really had a good time and I think I learned a thing or two I didn't know before. On the snowman cards I used the wheel and a brayer. I have owned a brayer for several months now but never had much success. Janice says, maybe my cylinder that you apply the ink to is too hard. I may need a sponge type... Something on my 'wish list' from Santa, a Stampin' Up! brayer. :O)
The trees were my favortes to do. Even if braying was fun! For the cards on the top right, the tree stamp was inked and stamped and then stamped again. The we took a white gel pen and highlighted the tips of the branches with snow. The last set was heat embossing and these came out beautiful! TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O