Saturday, December 12, 2009

TESC94 - Merry Christmas

Hi There!
Whether you've completed your Christmas/Holiday cards or not there are some terrific sketches and challenges out there. So if you have a spare minute to just "PLAY" then go get to it!
Announcement:
My friend Tenia picked me to be a GUEST DESIGNER on her Jazzy Inspirations Blog for TWO challenges!!! I am so excited and so honored! Thanks Jazzy!
Now to my card. This is for my favorite Aunt on my hub's side of the family and the fact that she is his only 'still' living relative from his parent's generation makes her even more "SPECIAL". But for me, she has always been my favorite. Aunt Selma is 81 this month and she recently went through a double by pass with some complications. She is well and doing fine now, so this is an EXTRA SPECIAL Christmas for us all!
Below is my card for Taylored Espressions Sketch Challenge #94. I received some beautiful pattern papers in a RAK and wanted to make something special and different for Aunt Selma's Christmas card. So have a peek below.

TFL

T%dles Peeps!

Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O