Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Easter - SCS Weekly Inkling #196 - Beate's Folded Paper Frame

I saw Beate's creation in the SplitCoastStampers Weekly Inkling #196 ( Beate's tutorial ) and I just wanted to give it a whirl! What do you think?I'm lovin' the way it turned out. Although, unlike Beate I didn't notice I was s'posed to use a two sided pattern paper for the frame. So I had to adhere two pieces back to back. So my folds aren't a clean and crisp as Beate's. I STILL love mine!
This card was made for my Mom and Dad for Easter.
Deets: Kaiser Clear Stamps, Sweet `N Sassy, Stamps, ki Memories pattern paper, DCWV Nana's Kids Stack, Basic Grey Sugar Rush
TFL
T%dles Peeps! Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Myrt said...

This is one gorgeous card, Betty and I love the colours - awesome creation!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O