Thursday, February 18, 2010

hello - TCPTUES97

hello!
That's what Steph says when "she" answers the phone. Well, what a coincidence! That's what I say too! :O)
Steph is a digital image from InStyle Stamps - The Retro Collection. I just love the images in this collection, I'm a child of the 70s. Heeheehee.
This card was created for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #97.

My image is colored with Copics. It was cut using my Creative Memories oval cutting tool. Then it was matted with cardstock from Stampin' Up! and DCWV. Finally I matted it on a piece of Ivory/Creme Stampin' Up! cs that I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Top Note die. I used my Copic marker to color in the portion on the Top Note piece that is on the outside of the perforation. Flower is from Petaloo. Sentiment is a sticker from Deja Views.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Betty! Love the colors, love the half flower and the embellishments. So pretty!
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh FUN and SWEET!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O