Thursday, February 18, 2010

hello - TCPTUES97

hello!
That's what Steph says when "she" answers the phone. Well, what a coincidence! That's what I say too! :O)
Steph is a digital image from InStyle Stamps - The Retro Collection. I just love the images in this collection, I'm a child of the 70s. Heeheehee.
This card was created for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #97.

My image is colored with Copics. It was cut using my Creative Memories oval cutting tool. Then it was matted with cardstock from Stampin' Up! and DCWV. Finally I matted it on a piece of Ivory/Creme Stampin' Up! cs that I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Top Note die. I used my Copic marker to color in the portion on the Top Note piece that is on the outside of the perforation. Flower is from Petaloo. Sentiment is a sticker from Deja Views.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Betty! Love the colors, love the half flower and the embellishments. So pretty!
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh FUN and SWEET!

TMS424

Tuesday Morning Sketches #424 This card was created using: Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry cs and Warmth & Cheer DSP, Glitter Enamel...