Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In Loving Memory - CLPSC23

In Loving Memory - Crafting Life's Pieces Sketch Challenge #23. This is a first time playing with Chelsea's sketches. Although the sketch seems more suited to a scrapbook page I went with a card. I love the Basic Grey paper pad Marrakech! These papers just fit soo well together. Ok, I know that's the way they were designed but sometimes even when they are supposed to mesh well I have issues. But these just gelled. I love it when that happens. :O)
The tree is from Inkadinkado - Seasons set Autumn. The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop.

Ok Chelsea, I LOVED playing with your sketch! I'll be back in April!!!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Betty, This is a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along! :) I love those papers too! Beautiful card. ~Chelsea

Holly Young said...

So very pretty Betty. I love the strip of lacy ribbon on the side.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL
Betty.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O