Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Piling Up - Belated Happy Birthday - ICS60

Piling up... Belated Happy Birthday - Inspirational Card Sketchs #60. This is a belated birthday card for my brother in law, Big Joe. His birthday was March 13. I am sooo behind and like the card says, things just keep "piling up" on me. :O)
The sentiment on the inside says :
Belated Happy Birthday!
Sorry this is so late but,
things kept piling up on me.

Hope it was a great day anyway!

Cardstock - patterned and plain are from a RAK. The little flourish corners were purchased one line a LONG time ago and I just kept hoarding them. Thought they'd add a little sumpin' sumpin' to this card. My pile of chickies is from Stretch N' Bubbles. I colored the image with my Progresso Koh I Noor woodless color pencils.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana


3 comments:

Debs said...

Love that image such fun, thanks for joining us at ics this week

Holly Young said...

oh this is cute Betty. I'm sure he'll love it and appreciate even if it is a bit late!

Posh Designs said...

Luv your card to bits! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS this week! ~ Nini xoxo

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O