Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SoftPencil's Challenges @ PCP

SoftPencil's Challenges @ PaperCraft Planet. I think I may have screwed up on this one. I used a digital image, unfortunately it was not one of SoftPencil's. This is one of a set of free images from CocoaStudioDesigns. Anyway, if Elizabeth tells me it does not qualify for the challenge it would be another option for Stacey's CCCCA23. :O)
SoftPencil challenges us this week to use ribbons and bow. Well, I REALLY love this ribbon. Unfortunately, I only had about 8 inches of it left. So no 'real' bow here. I used a 4.5 inch piece to go across my card. The I punched holes in my image cardstock and ran 1 piece through one side at a time and tied a knot, then I taped it down on the back. Moved across to the other side and did the same thing. So I have 3 little scraps of ribbon on this card. Now my lovely ribbon is all gone. :O(

Hope you like the card I created. Come join SoftPencil's challenge. I'd love to see what you come up with.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

loz said...

fantastic card and Ribbon Betty..Hugs..Loz

Myrt said...

....well, Betty, whether you screwed up or not, it is a beautiful card!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O