Smile (Spring theme)- EBAC84

Smile (Spring theme) - Everybody Art Challenge#84 make a spring themed card. Well, when I think of Spring, I think April showers bring May flowers. So I am hoping my little bear will bring on lots of lovely bluebonnets in my neck of the woods this spring! He's from WinkWinkInk and I printed him out in the already colored version (PSSSSST! PSSST! He's FREE for a limited time!).
After I printed him 3 times I cut him into three layers. First I cut the entire image from the background and added some dimensionals on back and layered it on the first image. Then I cut just the body without his boots, legs and pond and layered that on. Below is a side view.
Next I used my CB and nesties and cut 2 tags of one size in orange pp and one in the deckled rectangle in black and one of the larger tags in black. Then it was just a matter of layering and adhering it all together.
I used my Fiskars corner punch on all 4 corners of the pp. Ribbons and chipboard are from a Keep In Touch kit. The green bits (flowers) behind my image are from Bazzill's Just the Edges cardstock strips. I thought they looked a little like froggie prints so I added them.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

debby4000 said…
Beautiful sweet card, love the cute image.
luv
Debby
Holly said…
Love the dimension you gave this, and the colors are wonderful and bright!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley