Saturday, May 1, 2010

Boot Scootin' Kind of Day! - JPD7 Art Tatum

Boot Scootin' Kind of Day! - Jazzy's Paper Designs Challenge #7 - Art Tatum. COSMO CRICKET is our SPONSOR this time!!! I have to confess, I challenged Jazzy when she sent me this image to work with. I was in a real state. I had no idea where I was going to go with this inspiration piece. But I found a little scrap of dp from Basic Grey granola paper pad and ran with it. My boots are a stamp from Texanan Designs. I love them and they are brand spankin' new. I just got them in the mail on Thursday and I inked them up today!

I colored my boots with Copics and my PermaPaque' in black and silver. Sentiment and swirlies are computer generated.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Betty how COOL is this!!

Loz said...

Very Beautiful Betty..Loz

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

Nicole said...

adorable!!

Myrt said...

Oh Betty, what a fun card! It reminds me of the days I used to go line dancing. Awesome card, my friend.

Jennifer said...

Hi Betty! Love your card! So cool how your DP mimics the album cover design!

hugs,
Jennifer L

CCTNOVColour

The card I created below is entered in the challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown -- Nov Colour . Sentiment - from Simple Stories Mistl...