Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Missing You - TJSDC


Missing You - Technique Junkie Scored Diamonds Card. I don't know if you can see it or not, but I have a diamond pattern embossed into my white cardstock. I used my Scor-Pal for my pattern, scoring at every inch one way then turning my cardstock to the left a quarter turn and scoring again. Sorry if my image looks blurry. I used Lynn Mercurio's tutorial on 3D stamping. Only I used yellow and orange inks and then I chalked inside the embossed areas.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Betty this is beautiful! You have sure been busy!

Jean said...

Hi Betty - chanced upon your blog and have been looking about. Love your cards - your work is great! Colorful and fun! If you enjoy challenges, would love to have you join us at www.justscraps.ca. We post a new challenge every second Sunday. Drop by and visit!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O