Thursday, April 8, 2010

wonderful Mother - TPE61

wonderful Mother - The Pink Elephant Challenge #61 - nature. I chose the peony die and cut it from smallest to largest in whisper white. Then I brayer-ed with Hampton Art Stamps #5166 Lilac, ColorBox Chalk - Rouge, Marvy #31 Pale Violet. Lilac cardstock and two shades of green cardstock are from American Crafts weave texture. The button brad is from Melody Ross designer collection. I added some glass beads to simulate the pollin on my peony. Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Ribbon and charm are from a RAK.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Queen La Rubba said...

Was just stop'n by to say hello! Your card is gorgeous!! I love this flower! Just Super!!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh WOW Betty, so PRETTY.

Trish D said...

That is so pretty Miss Betty :) take care hon

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O