Thursday, May 13, 2010

CardSketchesByZacksNana Trish's Sunday Sketch


Hi There:
Once a month I post a sketch challenge for my group on Yahoo. But every Sunday my sweet friend, Trish Davey, from across the pond in Oz posts a sketch for my group to play with. This is the Sunday May 9 sketch and my creation using the sketch. I just purchased this Sweet Scoops stamp set from Stampin' Up! and wanted to get it inky. So I stamped my "SCOOPS" with VersaMark on colored cardstock. Then I added my minty bits to my mint choco -chip, my strawberries to my strawberries and cream and my choco chips to my choco chip cookie dough ice creams and heat embossed. My bowl is punched from some Basic Grey dp. The ribbon is ki memories and the flower is s e i . I was inspired by not only the sketch but a card I saw in the summer mini catalog from Stampin' Up!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Lovely take on the sketch Betty :))

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O