Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Holy Bat Guano BatMan! I totally forgot...

Can you believe me? I totally forgot to upload my card for Jazzy's Paper Designs DT assignment. Sheesh! Well, only excuse I have is old age is creeping up on me. Sorry Jazzy. :O(

Anyhoo, this week we are playing with the art work CD cover of Bob Brookmeyer. I was entranced by the geometrics on this cover. I also loved the color combo! So I went with the ovals that are so prevalent in the image and cut my ovals and layered them. This is a tri-fold card. Stamps and punch are Stampin' Up!
If you need a little more inspiration from Mr. Brookmeyer check out this video!
Check out the other design team member's creations:
Janice
Jennifer
Kim
Nicole
Tina
Lisa - Guest Designer
Tenia DT C

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

loz said...

Very Beautiful card Betty..Hugs..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O