Wednesday, June 23, 2010

celebrate perfect happiness - WFWC20

celebrate perfect happiness-The Wild Flower Patch Wednesday Challenge #20 - anything other than the standard folded in half card. I used two pieces of DCWV cardstock to measure 18 1/2 inches by 4 1/4 inches. I  scored and accordian folded at 1 1/2, 3,6, 9, and 13 1/2 inches. I cute one piece of purple cardstock at 4 by 5 inches. Then I just embellised with various things I had lying around; ribbon roses, buttons, ribbon, felt, pearls, rhinestones, brads, acetate, vellum, metal tag and rub-on. The Wild Flower Patch has NEW RELEASES today and they are having a Blog Hop! So run, don't walk on over and check them out!!!!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana 

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!!

Jen Shults said...

OH wow! this is awesome. I love that fold! Thanks for participating at the Wild Flower Patch.

Jenn K said...

What a wonderful card! Thanks for stopping by the Wild Flower Patch.

Risa said...

What a beautiful card, I love your design and the creativity of your fancy folds! Thanks for joining us at the Wild Flower Patch a d I hope you stop for our next challenge!
hugs
Risa:)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O