Monday, June 28, 2010

Embossing with the Cuttlebug & Tim Holtz GrungeBoard

As some of you may know already, I post the challenges on PCP Cuttlebug-ers. Tonight I was scouring the web looking for some new techniques that we could play with in the group. I stumbled across a technique at

Indigo Inklings that I just had to try. However, I did not have all the elements she used to create her card. So, as we crafters do, I set out to create my own. I used Tim Holtz grungeboard. Pretty much in the same manner as I did for my version of Beate's wrist band. I cut it with my scissors to a desired shape. Then using my sandwich of A plate, C plate, a piece of cardstock shim, my card, the embossing folder and the TH grungeboard. Below are some photos of how I did it. The finished card is a white version. I hope you enjoy. And if you try this, please come back and leave me a comment so I can visit your blog and see what lovely thing you have created.
the card in the sandwich
the cardstock shim on top
card after it was run through the Cuttlebug
same technique using with cardstock
I used my Scor Pal to score for placement of my rub on sentiment.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, and I love how your card turned out!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O