Monday, June 28, 2010

I {HEART} the USA - PJsFW2 - Patriotism

I {HEART} the USA - Jenn's World - PJ's Fun Week 2 Patriotism. Jenn just
started her challenges a couple weeks ago. The first week the theme was butterflies. This week it's Patriotism in honor of Independence Day falling at the end of this week.

The cute little image is from Phindy's Place. I just thought it was so cute it deserved to be colored and shown off. I used Spicas and a couple Copics to color my image. The sentimen is a combo of a rub on and SU tiny alphas. Red and navy cs is from Debbie Mumm. DP is from DCWV The Crafty Stack. Ribbons and flowers are from a kit from CupCardsToGo.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

precious card! I love the pink knees you gave this chubby cutie!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O