for you - SSCC35

for you - Stampin' Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge #35 - tempting turquoise, cameo coral, green galore, garden green and whisper white. Well, Stacey has picked some yummy colors for us this week! These really were fun for me because I LOVE green! My flowers were stamped and embossed, then I colored them with my Copics. I did not have one of the greens in cardstock so I just rubbed my ink pad on whisper white cs and used that little piece to matte my sentiment. Everything is Stampin' Up! except the ribbon, it's American Crafts.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Stacey Schafer said…
pretty card, Betty! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!
Marisa said…
Love that flower image. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D
Lea L. said…
Very pretty! Love the flowers! Awesome job with the Curtain Call color challenge!

♥♥♥Lea

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley