Monday, June 21, 2010

for you - SSCC35

for you - Stampin' Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge #35 - tempting turquoise, cameo coral, green galore, garden green and whisper white. Well, Stacey has picked some yummy colors for us this week! These really were fun for me because I LOVE green! My flowers were stamped and embossed, then I colored them with my Copics. I did not have one of the greens in cardstock so I just rubbed my ink pad on whisper white cs and used that little piece to matte my sentiment. Everything is Stampin' Up! except the ribbon, it's American Crafts.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

pretty card, Betty! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Love that flower image. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers! Awesome job with the Curtain Call color challenge!

♥♥♥Lea

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O