{Heart} My Girl - SoftPencil Non Challenge Week

I'm a little late with this post. This week all of SoftPencil's design team members were assigned the image: My new tiny friends, for our projects. I printed my image on glossy photo paper and colored it with PaintShopPro. 
I cut the image out and added some Basic Grey dp for a matte and then some American Crafts cs as another matte. The little flower was punched from my BG dp and held together with a epoxy brad which I stuffed a piece of green felt ribbon under. I used the little chicks border punch by Martha Stewart for a little border across the bottom. My sentiment is both handwritten and a rub on.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana





Comments

Softpencil said…
Beautiful card Betty!!!
Anne-Marije said…
Oh wow I love your card! The colours are amazing...
xxx Anne-Marije
Myrt said…
Love the colours on this card, Betty - awesome creation!
Lisa Atha said…
Betty,

This card is so pretty, the colors and embellishments are awesome.

Lisa A.

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley