Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello Friend - it's a 3-fer!

Hello Friend - this is a SoftPencil digi that I colored on my computer. Elizabeth just draws the cutest little critters! You can purchase the little cow in her shop HERE.
The spotted cow pattern paper is my own digi (if you'd like it in jpg just e-mail me).
I cut my pp with my Top Note then trimmed on the dotted lines. I matted it with some orange peel textured cs from Bazzill. The blue frame cs is from American Crafts, cut with Spellbinders nesties. Sentiment; Hello stamp is from Techneique Tuesday. Friend is computer generated.

This card is entered in 2 challenges :
2. CardPatterns Sketch Challenge #68 (Gina K is a Sponsor)

It's also my entry for the Texas Tues-Step. I'm posting early because I have a doctor appointment out of town on Tuesday.
Be sure and check out what the rest of the Posse has created this week.
StampinLibby the Trail Boss
Geeta
Shannan
Linda
Deadbeat Mark
Tina

If you want to play along pplease post your link HERE.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

17 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

It´s a so cute card Betty! I love your coloring!!!

Ellis said...

Cute card, good luck in the challenges! =)

Hugs, Elenor

Holly Young said...

Aw, such a sweet little cow! Love your coloring!

Kerry said...

Darling, gorgeous coloring Betty! Bravo!!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WOW Betty, you sure do some AMAZING work! I am LOVING this card!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Betty. Love the home made patterned paper and the digi colouring of the image. Thanks for joining us at Audsentiments this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Audrey said...

What an adorable card! I love that cow and what great DP that you made. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Unknown said...

Just so cute, fab image and colouring. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just adorable! I love that cow.

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute Betty! I hope all goes well at the doctor.

dstandard said...

What an adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! love that little cow!

Anonymous said...

love the cow! great card!

Julie said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, you made your own DP?!?!? That's awesome!! Great job on the coloring too.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments ~ hope you will join us again!

Wendy

Dragonlady said...

Hi Betty

Cute card, love the cow and your digi colouring. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments

HUgs Ali x

Ruthie said...

This is such a cute card - fits perfectly with the sentiment. Love your digi colouring

Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O