Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hoppy Hello - DDCC

Hoppy Hello - Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge theme is Summertime! This little froggie is a Daisy Doodles digital image (RIBBIT) and I colored him using American Crafts STAMP Markers and Copics. I printed the image twice and colored his body first. Then I cut around his head and applied on top of the base image using foam adhesives. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. The metal embellishment is from Making Memories.
I tore pieces of white cardstock and used my SU distressing tool to roll the tops. The too are attached with foam adhesives as it the grass at the bottom for more of a 3D effect.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Betty. I love your clouds!

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Betty what a cute little Frogie card...love all element on your card the cloud looks so real..good luck with the challenge and I hope you can find my Flickr Page :) thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles...hugs, Monika

Joanne Gilch said...

I am so excited that you used one of Daisy doodles images to make your summertime card. You did a great job in making this a sensational 3-
D card. Thank you for joining the Daisy Doodles challenge.

TinaB said...

Betty! This is wonderful! you have made the frog look brilliant! Thank you for playing at Daisy Doodles x

Lawren said...

Great Project. Thank you for joining Daisy Doodles and thank you for showing us another way daisy Doodles images can be used. We enjoying seeing projects with DD images.

Rhonda said...

Thank you for using one of our images. Your name goes in the drawing twice. Yippee! Great Card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O