Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Isaiah 66:13a - C4C39


Isaiah 66:13a - As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you. - Crazy4Challenges #39 tent card. You can find the tutorial for the TENT CARD on the Just Magnolia Blog. My card measures 6 x 6 and is made using American Crafts cardstock and designer papers. My felt ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket. The eyelet lace is a scrap I had lying around. I used the pinked circle and peony dies to fut my frames and dangling tag. The image is a ZacksNana's original available in my etsy shop (see side bar). Buttons, beads, flowers, clothes pin and stick pin are from Keep In Touch kits.  This is a really easy to make card and quite fun too. The only part that gave me issue was attaching my dangling image.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Lovely card going to give that tent card a try.
xx

Silli said...

Your card is beautiful, love the colors... Very pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Betty, I love your mix of layers, and colors.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O