love you much - CTD95

love you much - Color Throw Down #95 - black, pink, turquoise, green. For my project I chose to make a staitstep card. I created my own pp using stamps and ink and stamping randomly on my green cardstock using green, turquoise and pink ink. I used my Sizzix circle die and cut multiples of the circles in different colors. Then I stamped my flowers and leaves and colored them using my Aqua painter and pink and green ink pads. I added ribbon and buttons as embellisments. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

This card was also used as my PCPCuttlebug-ers Challenge project this week.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Wanda Cullen said…
Love your beautiful stairstep card in these vivid throwdown colors! Great job!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley