Thursday, June 10, 2010

Monster Wishes - June Sketch @ CardSketchedByZacksNana

Monster Wishes - to the left is the sketch and to the right is my card. I create a new sketch every month and post them to my group. Everyone in the group creates a card using my sketches. Then on or about the 12th of the month I assign partners and everybody mails their card to their partner. If you like to join my GROUP we'd love to have you. If you'd just like to play with the sketch that's fine too. Just leave your link in your comments so I can go see what you've created using my sketch.
Stamp is from Penny Black and I colored it with Copics and Stamipin' Up! ink using my aqua painter. DP is from Basic Grey and ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O